Thursday, May 16, 2013

Linens & Loo Roundup

I was so pleased that Jen from iHeartOrganizing featured my linen closet on her Linens & Loo Roundup this month. I was scrolling through the blog a few days after she did the post and read, "Ashlee" and thought well that's funny someone else spells my name the way I do, only to find this...
Then I thought, wait a minute that Ashlee is ME, I'm Ashlee and that's my closet! I feel honored to be rounded up with so many amazing ideas. So thank you to iHeartOrganizing for the feature. I couldn't be happier!

Follow on Bloglovin


 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I wish my closet looked like that. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the feature Ashlee! Quite the blog to be featured on :) I would totally be jumping for joy and it was fun to read your reactions. Your closet looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete