Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Gift Idea for Girlfriends

Continuing on with the week of birthdays, here's a tip for an easy, fun and personalized gift for your pal who loves herself a glass of wine at the end of a long day.


An easy way to glam up a bottle of wine is with a personalized wine label. I just leveraged the design from the Red Stamp card I created to make a label for this bottle of Chardonnay.

Add a sweet little quote and a birthday message and voila! An easy, personalized gift for your girlfriend that loves herself a nice glass of vino.

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. That's an amazing idea! I know the perfect friend to do it for too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to see the finished product Ali!

      Delete
  2. I gave you a Liebster Award! :) You can check it out on my blog.

    ReplyDelete