Saturday, October 22, 2011

Channeling my inner Martha Stewart...

I've been redecorating my bedroom and bathroom. Here are a few pics of the new setup. The tan curtain is actually a queen sized sheet, the "whiteboard" is a $1 ikea frame, and the gallery wall is a collection of paintings I've done along with thrift store finds I've mostly painted white.  

Everything is still a work in progress. I'll try and post more as I finish it up. I'm looking for a white ruffle curtain for my bathroom and just did a little painting for the wall which you can view on the navigation page, paintings for walls. (It's the first image on the page.) In the meantime, I'm excited to get the weekend started with Taylor Swift on Saturday and Ballet Arizona's world premiere of Cinderella on Sunday! Happy weekend :)

1 comment: